Oldest posts first. Updated 2 Jan 2010.
- Carbon markets: Trading in ignorance
- Ripoffs, exploitation, injustice and ecological degradation: The CDM in action
- Papers on: Agricultural trade, Carbon Taxes, and one just for fun
- Let’s call the Business Roundtable’s bluff on a carbon tax
- The Green Party must support climate justice not emissions trading schemes
- Carbon markets stifle innovation – Traditional regulatory methods would be more effective
- Don’t frighten the horses! Emissions trading as “regulation lite”